Punta Blanca Beach
For many surfers, this beach has the best waves on the Island. A lot of its regulars love the calm here, as the beach lies in an untouched landscape that is set apart from Guía de Isora.
This pebbly beach is extremely pleasant, whether you enjoy the fun of the waves or the relaxation. If you happen to come while one of the surfing championships is going on, you will get to see the very best surfers in action, in a wild and unique setting.
- Location: Guía de Isora.
- Length: 1,500-2,000 m (5,000-6,500 ft).
- Width: 10 m (30 ft).
- Composition: Shingle and pebbles.
- Means of access: On foot or by car.
- Disabled access: No.
- Type of beach: Isolated.
- Amenities: None available.
- Parking facilities: No.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 12' 51.17'' N 16° 50' 10.86'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 319 786.43 Y: 3 122 297.89 H: 28.