Las Teresitas Beach
Las Teresitas is the most emblematic beach in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Located in the town of San Andrés, this golden sandy beach is alive with palm trees and is a very popular spot among residents of Santa Cruz.
Its waters are calm thanks to the breakwaters that have been built to calm the waves, making it an ideal option for a family day out and a walk along the shore.
You will find all the amenities right on the beach (showers, lifeguards, disabled access), and you will also be able to combine a refreshing dip with a snack at the beach bars, or why not taste some typical cuisine at the fishermen's guild or the restaurants in the town of San Andrés?
- Location: San Andrés, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Length: 1,300 m (4,265 ft).
- Width: 80 m (260 ft).
- Composition: Pale sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy), by car or by boat.
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Family friendly.
- Amenities: Toilets, showers, waste bins, municipal cleaning service, public phones, bars and restaurants, as well as sun loungers and parasols for hire and a Stand up paddle area.
- Parking facilities: Yes (over 100 spaces).
- Bus service: Yes (urban).
- Coordinates: 28º 30' 34.101'' N 16º 11' 06.841'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 384 013.00 Y: 3 154 214.00 H:28.