Los Abriguitos Beach
This family friendly beach with its special charm is certainly worth discovering. Located in the town of Abades in Arico, Los Abriguitos is made of very fine volcanic sand and its waters are generally calm, making it suitable for the whole family.
The beach is easy to get to and has a large parking area. Nearby, you will find all the amenities you need for an enjoyable day out, including cafés, restaurants and supermarkets.
If you like diving, this beach is a popular scuba diving spot because its waters are easy to get into and its ocean floor is stunning.
- Location: Arico.
- Length: 250 m (820 ft).
- Width: 38 m (125 ft).
- Composition: Black sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy) or by car.
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Showers.
- Parking facilities: Yes (50-100 spaces).
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 08' 35,120'' N 16° 26' 20.02'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 358 703.28 Y: 3 113 890.28 H:28.