Agua Dulce Beach
This wild beach is located on the coast of a stunning valley full of banana trees. Agua Dulce, located in the municipality of Los Silos, has unbeatable surfing conditions, but it is also wonderful for swimmers who like the waves.
Made of pebbles and volcanic sand, this beach is great when the tide is low, especially in the month of September.
You can access the beach easily on foot or by car. Once there, be sure to take care with the waves as there are no services on this beach.
- Location: Los Silos.
- Length: 200 m (655 ft).
- Width: 18 m (60 ft).
- Composition: Pebbles and shingle.
- Means of access: On foot (easy) or by car.
- Disabled access: No.
- Type of beach: Isolated.
- Amenities: No.
- Parking facilities: No.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28º 22' 33.801'' N 16º 48' 29.116'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 322 829.00 Y: 3 140 190.00 H:28.