La Caleta de Interián Beach
At La Caleta de Interián you will be immersed in a setting of unique beauty. This pebbly beach looks as if it were defending the coast from the invasion of the banana trees in the valley. The bright green hues of the surrounding groves contrasts with the black colour of the rocks and the blue ocean.
The town of La Caleta is a great place to visit if you want to round off your trip with a tasty sample of local food in one of its restaurants.
There are also plenty of lovely places for a walk in the area, so you can spend a full day of leisure by the coast.
- Location: Garachico.
- Length: 300 m (985 ft).
- Width: 25 m (80 ft).
- Composition: Pebbles, shingle and sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy) or by car.
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Waste bins and municipal cleaning service.
- Parking facilities: Yes (less than 50 spaces).
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28º 22' 23.775'' N 16º 47' 29.073'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 324 459.00 Y: 3 139 857.00 H:28.