El Muelle Beach
This beach is particularly stunning because of the lovely setting in which it lies. If you are lucky enough to make it for the Garachico celebrations you will find the whole beach decorated with colourful flags.
The bay is right in the middle of the fishing port and much of the dock is used for swimming. You won't have to worry about the waves thanks to its strategic location.
This small beach has a lifeguard and a watch post, dressing rooms and showers.
Don't miss the chance to have a walk around the streets of the town of Garachico which are steeped in history, making every step worthwhile.
- Location: Garachico.
- Length: 60 m (200 ft).
- Width: 20 m (65 ft).
- Composition: Shingle and sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy).
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Waste bins, municipal cleaning service and tourist information.
- Parking facilities: Yes (50-100 spaces).
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 22' 15.09'' N 16° 46' 4.87'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 326 747.49 Y: 3 139 555.92 H: 28.