Las Aguas Beach, San Juan de la Rambla
You will enjoy watching the huge rocks emerging slowly from the sea as the tide goes out. This is a sight you will only see on the beach of Las Aguas, in San Juan de la Rambla.
This beautiful pebbly beach will allow you to relax by the sea at any time of year, especially when the tide is low and the beach is at its most spectacular.
To round off the perfect day, why not try one of the typical Canarian dishes served at the local restaurants?
The waves at the beach are quite strong so be sure to take care while swimming.
- Location: San Juan de la Rambla.
- Length: 120 m (395 ft).
- Width: 10 m (30 ft).
- Composition: Pebbles.
- Means of access: On foot (easy) or by car.
- Disabled access: No.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Waste bins, municipal cleaning service, public phones, bars and restaurants.
- Parking facilities: Yes.
- Bus service: Yes (urban).
- Coordinates: 28º 23' 40'' N 16º 38' 19'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 339 465.00 Y: 3 141 998.00 H: 28.