San Marcos Beach
Don't miss the chance to discover one of the most peaceful beaches in northern Tenerife.
San Marcos beach in Icod de los Vinos is shaped like a sea shell, which protects it from the strong waves that typically assail most beaches in the north.
Made of black volcanic sand, the beach's welcoming family atmosphere means it can get quite busy in summer months. All of the amenities you need are on hand, including showers, sun loungers to hire, restaurants with terraces overlooking the sea, and more.
- Location: San Marcos, Icod de los Vinos.
- Length: 160 m (525 ft).
- Width: 40 m (130 ft).
- Composition: Black sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy).
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Toilets, showers, waste bins, municipal cleaning service, public phones, bars and restaurants.
- Parking facilities: Yes (less than 50 spaces).
- Bus service: Yes (urban).
- Coordinates: 28° 22' 42.39'' N 16° 43' 25.90'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 331 087.53 Y: 3 140 333.57 H:28