Los Guíos Beach
When you visit this beach, set at the foot of the cliffs of Los Gigantes, you will be taken aback by its extraordinary beauty. Los Guíos, also known as Argel, is made of black sand and bathed in calm waters.
The beach is located in the municipality of Santiago del Teide, in the south-west of the Island, and is a unique and idyllic spot not only thanks to its incredible view of the cliffs but also because of its endless array of amenities, restaurants and activities for you to take part in, such as scuba diving and boat trips.
- Location: Santiago del Teide.
- Length: 180 m (590 ft).
- Width: 20 m (65 ft).
- Composition: Black sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy).
- Disabled access: No
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Waste bins, municipal cleaning service, bars and restaurants.
- Parking facilities: No.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 14' 50.97'' N 16° 50' 26.43'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 319 418.00 Y: 3 125 992.00 H:28.