If you are looking for peace and quiet, this beach located in the town of Las Eras is the perfect place to spend a family day by the sea. Made of sand and shingle, the beach has gentle waves and is little known to tourists.
The beach of Las Eras boasts an ample car park and there is a promenade nearby for you to take a nice stroll by the sea.
The breakwater makes swimming there easy with not many waves, but it is still advisable to take care as there are no lifeguards on this beach.
- Location: Fasnia.
- Length: 150 m (495 ft).
- Width: 13 m (43 ft).
- Composition: Black sand and shingle.
- Means of access: On foot (easy) or by car.
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Waste bins and municipal cleaning service.
- Parking facilities: Yes (less than 50 spaces).
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28º 11' 37.137'' N 16º 25' 23.642'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 360 307.00 Y: 3 119 474.00 H:28.