Fañabé is, together with Torviscas Beach, one of the liveliest beaches in southern Tenerife. The quality of its services and the condition of the water is guaranteed by the Blue Flag award.
This beach is made of pale sand and equipped with all the amenities you would expect of a tourist area, including showers, sun loungers, toilets, etc. Plus, if water sports are your thing, there is a wide range of services right on the beach.
Its gentle waves and the pleasure of a stroll along the promenade, lined with shops and restaurants, make this the perfect place for a family day out.
- Location: Adeje
- Length: 600 m (1,970 ft).
- Width: 40 m (130 ft).
- Composition: Sand
- Means of access: On foot (easy) or by car.
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Toilets, foot showers, showers, waste bins, municipal cleaning service, tourist information, public phones, bars and restaurants, as well as sun loungers and parasols for hire, and a children's area.
- Parking facilities: Yes.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 05' 12,310'' N 16° 44' 15.43'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 329 275.09 Y: 3 108 031.67 H:28