Puertito de Güímar Beach
You will love the experience of exploring this beach and its wonderfully atmospheric surroundings. Right in the heart of Puertito de Güímar, this beach made of pebbles and black sand is a one of the hubs of the town.
Its waves are gentle, making it perfect for families with kids. Furthermore, access has been made suitable for people with reduced mobility.
In the evenings, the promenade is bustling with people taking a stroll and enjoying the fresh sea breeze.
If you would like to make this the perfect day, go ahead and taste some of the local dishes served at the restaurants that specialise in sea food – you won't regret it!
- Location:Puertito de Güímar, Güímar.
- Length: 100 m (330 ft).
- Width: 45 m (150 ft).
- Composition: Pebbles and black sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy).
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Toilets, showers, waste bins, municipal cleaning service, public phones, bars and restaurants.
- Parking facilities: No.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 17' 32.40'' N 16° 22' 35.93'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 365 004.29 Y: 3 130 355.17 H:28.