San Juan Beach
For those in search of peace and quiet, San Juan beach is the best choice. Thanks to its location by the fishing harbour and the breakwater, it is sheltered from the wind and the waves. Plus, it has been flying a Blue Flag since 2012, guaranteeing the high quality of its waters and services.
This beach is of black sand, lapilli and pebbles and it is bustling with tourists in summer and with locals all year round. You will find parking facilities, showers, sun loungers and parasols for hire, and reduced mobility access.
We recommend a stroll along the promenade, with its variety of cafés, restaurants and shops.
- Location:Guía de Isora.
- Length:360 m (1,180 ft).
- Width:30 m (100 ft).
- Composition:Black sand.
- Means of access:On foot (easy).
- Disabled access:Yes
- Type of beach:Semi-urban
- Amenities:Foot showers, showers, toilets, changing rooms, waste bins, tourist information, bars and restaurants, sun loungers and parasols for hire, a children's area and a lifeguard service.
- Parking facilities: Yes.
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates:28º 10' 47.042'' N 16º 48' 45.053'' W.
- UTM coordinates:X: 322 069.00 Y: 3 118 442.00 H:28.