This is one of the largest and most touristy beaches on the Island. Whether you're on a quest for relaxation and sunbathing, the thrill of water sports or a delicious cocktail on the sand, look no further.
Torviscas is, together with Fañabé Beach, one of the liveliest areas in southern Tenerife.
Sheltered by the breakwater, its waters are usually calm. Plus, you'll find all of the amenities you need: showers, sun loungers, toilets, restaurants and more.
- Location: Torviscas, Adeje.
- Length: 290 m (950 ft).
- Width: 50 m (165 ft).
- Composition: Pale sand.
- Means of access: On foot (easy) or by car.
- Disabled access: Yes.
- Type of beach: Urban.
- Amenities: Toilets, foot showers, showers, waste bins, municipal cleaning service, public phones, bars and restaurants, as well as sun loungers and parasols. for hire.
- Parking facilities: Yes (less than 50 spaces).
- Bus service: Yes (inter-city).
- Coordinates: 28° 04' 55.589'' N 16° 44' 10.553'' W.
- UTM coordinates: X: 329 401.00 Y: 3 107 515.00 H:28.