Mother Church of Santa Ana
This parish church was built in 1520 on a plot of land that was handed over to the Church by the founder of Garachico, Cristóbal de Ponte. His wife, Ana de Vergara, inspired the name of the church. Despite being seriously damaged in the eruption of 1706, it was restored to its former grandeur. Its most significant assets are the figure of Cristo de la Misericordia from Mexico and the 17th century baptismal font.