The former Bernadine convent of San Sebastián
This convent was founded in 1649 but the small number of wealthy families that lived in Los Silos at the time could not afford to keep it running and it was therefore all but shut down some twenty years later. However, the bishop Bartolomé García Ximénez contributed his own money to keeping it open and the nuns were able to continue their religious work, though not without difficulties. In 1836, the convent was expropriated and became Government-owned, leading it to become the Town Hall in the 20th century. The refurbishments carried out inside the convent have stripped it of the cloistered atmosphere that usually reigns in such buildings, but the feeling of seclusion remains due to the scarce number of doors to the outside world. The cloister still stands, with its simple wooden porticoes.