San Antonio de Padua Church
This church in the village of El Tanque Bajo originated from a chapel that was built in the 16th century but was destroyed by the eruption of the Trevejo volcano in 1706. It was rebuilt in 1728 and then refurbished in the mid 20th century, which is when the temple tower was expanded. Its rectangular layout is enhanced with a square-shaped main chapel. The southern façade leads to the chapel of El Rosario, which was built in 1772. It is currently considered an Asset of Cultural Interest under the Monument category.