This architectural site was declared a Historic-Artistic Monument in 1984 and is one of the most important places in Arafo. The site comprises a water mill from 1895 and a public washing place with two sets of basins for washing clothes. The water from the mill was used for washing and then returned to the watercourse to be reused further downstream. Women from Arafo and other nearby towns would come here to do their washing. The site was declared an Asset of Cultural Interest under the Ethnological Site category in 2006.